Having meaningful conversations with your spouse is essential in every relationship. But sometimes it can be a challenge to come up with conversation starters that can kick off a lively discussion. To help, here are 88 great conversation starters for husbands and wives!
1. What’s the most meaningful gift you’ve ever received? – This question will bring up sweet memories and can start a conversation about the meaning of gifts in the relationship.
2. What’s one thing you want to do together in the future? – Talking about future plans can help keep the relationship exciting and give both partners something to look forward to.
3. What’s one thing you appreciate about our home? – Going over all the things you both appreciate about your home can be a great reminder that your relationship is still going strong, no matter where you are.
4. What’s one thing you do for yourself that you’re really proud of? – Pride in one’s accomplishments is a great thing, and talking about them can both bring you closer together and inspire each other to do great things.
5. How have you changed since we first started dating? – Seeing how both of you have grown since the beginning of the relationship can be a sign of how much it has matured over time.
6. What’s one thing you would like to do differently in our relationship? – This will open up the floor for further discussion, as it allows you to talk about what works, what conversations still need to be had, and what changes need to be made.
7. What does being in love mean to you? – This will give both of you a chance to explore the deeper side of your relationship and hopefully come to a better understanding of one another and your love for each other.
8. What do you think of our closest friends? – A good way to get to know one another even more intimately, as it forces you to think about what the relationship between your spouse and your mutual friends might mean.