Introduction: The 4 Corners game is an icebreaker that is perfect for getting to know new people. It involves breaking people into four groups and having each group explain why the chosen corner is the best option. Give these creative questions a try!
1. If you were an animal, which corner would you call home?
2. If you could travel anywhere, which corner would it be?
3. If you could pick one superpower, which corner would you choose?
4. What corner best represents your favorite color?
5. If you were a type of plant, which corner would you grow in?
6. During what season would you prefer the corner in?
7. What corner would you make your home if you could live in a fairy tale?
8. What corner best represents summer activities?
9. Rather be at the beach or in the mountains? Which corner would you choose?
10. If you could choose one corner to live in year-round, which would it be?
11. If you were president, what corner of the world would you want to visit first?
12. If you could take a vacation anywhere, which corner would it be?
13. If you had to pick one corner filled with the most delicious food, which would it be?
14. Which corner would you prefer to hide in if you had to stay out of sight?
15. What corner best represents your personality?
16. What corner would you pick if you could go back to a time in history?
17. What corner of the world do you wish you could explore?
18. If you could pick one corner to shop in all day, which would it be?
19. What corner would you pick if you could visit any musical artist’s hometown?
20. If you could pick one corner to explore ancient mysteries, which would it be?