365 Days Books is an imprint of the acclaimed author, Stephen King. His books have been read by millions of readers around the world and have been made into award-winning films and TV shows. From horror to suspense to fantasy, his books have captivated readers for decades. Here is a list of 365 Days Books In Order, with a short presentation for each book and the year printed.
1. Carrie (1974): Stephen King’s debut novel, Carrie tells the story of a teenage girl with telekinetic powers who is abused by her religious mother and bullied at school. The book was adapted into a hit movie in 1976.
2. Salem’s Lot (1975): This horror novel follows the story of a small town in Maine that is haunted by vampires. It was adapted into a TV miniseries in 1979.
3. The Shining (1977): Written as an homage to classic horror films, The Shining follows a family who moves into an old hotel that has a sinister past. The book was adapted into an iconic movie in 1980.
4. The Stand (1978): The Stand is a post-apocalyptic horror novel about a virus that wipes out most of the human population. It was adapted into a TV miniseries in 1994.
5. Firestarter (1980): Firestarter follows the story of a young girl who has pyrokinetic powers and is targeted by a secret government agency. It was adapted into a movie in 1984.
6. Cujo (1981): Cujo is a horror novel about a rabid St. Bernard that terrorizes a small town in Maine. The book was adapted into a movie in 1983.
7. Christine (1983): Christine follows the story of a high school student who buys a 1958 Plymouth Fury that turns out to be possessed. It was adapted into a movie in 1983.
8. Pet Sematary (1983): Pet Sematary is a horror novel about a family that moves near a mysterious burial ground. The book was adapted into a movie in 1989.
9. The Tommyknockers (1987): The Tommyknockers is a science fiction novel about a mysterious force that takes over a small town in Maine. It was adapted into a TV miniseries in 1993.
10. Misery (1987): Misery follows the story of an author who is kidnapped by an obsessed fan. The book was adapted into a movie in 1990.