Introducing 21 Questions Conversation Starters:
1. What makes you laugh the most? Smiles and laughter bring joy to the world. This conversation starter helps to open up a conversation to see what makes others happy and carefree.
2. What’s the best piece of advice someone has ever given you? This conversation starter encourages participants to take a reflective moment and think back to meaningful advice they have received in life.
3. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? This question will explore what destinations a person is most attracted to and wonderlands they’d like to explore someday.
4. What’s one skill you’re grateful for? This conversation starter helps participants recognize how talents, abilities, and skills are gifts.
5. What’s one of your biggest dreams? This question seeks to uncover what people desire and how grand their dreams are.
6. What would be your ideal way to spend a day off? This question may open up a conversation about leisure activities, pastimes, and favorite kinds of relaxation.
7. What do you do when you’re feeling overwhelmed? Reflection is important to identify moments of stress or overload. Participants may share strategies they use to manage those emotions.
8. What are three characteristics you admire in people? This conversation will allow the conversation to flow on traits and values that bring out the best in others.
9. What book has been most impactful in your life? This question encourages participants to think back to the books that have made an emotional impact or shaped their thinking.
10. What is one of your life’s biggest accomplishments? This conversation starter encourages participants to share a moment of pride in themselves and recognize all that they have done.
11. If you had an extra hour this week, what would you do with it? This question will uncover a person’s interests, activities, and how they want to spend their time.
12. What’s something unique about you? This creates a space for individuals to express themselves and share aspects about their life that make them unique.
13. What motivates you to keep going? This is an important question to discuss, as it encourages people to reflect on the drivers that keep them working and striving towards their goals.
14. What was the last thing that made you smile? This conversation will help bring some levity to the conversation and allow participants to share the last joyful moment they experienced.
15. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? This question opens up a wild conversation about the many superpowers one could dream of possessing.
16. If you could interview anyone in the world, who would it be and why? This question will help participants to explore their interests and points of curiosity.
17. Who is your biggest role model? This question encourages people to look to the individuals who have shaped their lives and led them to making their dreams a reality.
18. What do you find most inspiring? This conversation starter will help to uncover the many sources of inspiration that different people find to be important.
19. What do you wish more people knew about you? This is a way to open up the conversation to talk about deeper aspects of our personalities and inner lives.
20. What is your favorite thing to do with friends? This question explores the shared moments that bring connections and bring people closer together.