Introductory Note: Icebreaker questions are meant to help participants of a group get to know each other better in a short amount of time, helping to foster a friendly, casual atmosphere. Here are some questions to help your group members get to know each other better:
1. What is the most interesting hobby, job, or activity you’ve ever done?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
3. What is the most daring or adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
4. If you could pick one place you’d like to visit, where would it be?
5. What is your favorite type of food?
6. What are you most passionate about?
7. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
8. What music do you like to listen to?
9. What is the craziest prank that you’ve ever pulled off?
10. What would be your dream vacation?
11. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
12. If money were no object, what would you do?
13. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
14. What is your favorite thing about your current job?
15. What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?
16. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
17. If you had one day off with no obligations, what would you do?
18. What are the three words you would use to describe yourself?
19. What do you most want to learn to do?
20. If you had to tell your life story in five minutes or less, what would be the most important parts?