- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive–to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
-Realize that every single morning is a gift. We get so caught up in doing & achieving ‘things’ that we forget about love. We have the ultimate power to give our love to the world and breathe in another day of life.
- “The secret to living is giving”
-You can try to achieve by yourself but if you’re not giving value to the world you’re poor. Give your time, love & passion to people because you can.
- “Bullies are the weak people but we need bullies to make us stronger” – Zachary Dixon
In life you are going to have internal bullies, external bullies & intimate bullies. Sometimes we have to stand up for ourselves and own who we are. Lots of people don’t do what they want because of external and internal opponents. Always remember if you are getting bullied it’s because you aren’t respecting who you are. If you are struggling with someone, realize that this experience will make you stronger.
- “There is only one destination. You’re always on the journey of life. You only reach you your destination once you die.” – Zachary Dixon
-We have this illusion that there is a destination throughout life. When you get to your illusive destination, you realize you’re still on the journey of life. Realize that if you don’t enjoy the process, you’ll never enjoy it. Realize the only destination is when you die.
- “In one year from now you’ll forget what you are stressing about, so why waste your time now?” – Zachary Dixon
-Realize that as we grow and expand we leave behind all the bullshit that cripples us. Whenever I feel stressed about something I ask myself, is this going to matter 1 year from today? Usually the answer is no, so I let it go.
- “At any moment a simple decision can change the course of your life forever.”
-All it takes is making a real decision on what you want and it can shift your direction forever. Make a decision every day that you’re going to make a real decision and it’ll be more powerful than anything you do.
- “Your philosophy of life shapes you more than anything else.”
-However you see the world is going to shape every decision you make. If you think life’s a party you will see the world differently compared to if you think life’s a test. Choose the philosophy of life that serves you the best.
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
Lots of people tell me all the time that they feel lonely. You need to make it a must to always enjoy your own company and you will never feel lonely or bored.
- “Don’t die with your music still in you.”
You have one shot at this life. Do everything you’ve always wanted to do. Don’t die with your music still inside of you. Become a leader and let everyone hear you roar.
- “You can’t solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created it”
-If you can’t solve the problem you are in right now you must get another perspective on it. Once you look at your problem through another set of eyes, everything changes.
- “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
Many of us in our lives settle for something that’s comfortable but life’s uncertain so we can actually lose that job, get laid off or the business goes broke. Always have a crack at what you want to do in life because it’s the only way to be fulfilled.
- “If you aren’t living in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty or back to pain and regret.”
You can focus on three areas right now, the past, present or future. If you focus on the present moment you can’t be unhappy because you are in the real process of life. You can escape the present and focus on a compelling future and look forward and say, ‘someday in the future I’ll be happy.’ Or often you can focus on your past and its either pain or regret. Live in the moment and enjoy the process of life.
- “The mind is everything; what you think you become.”
Whoever you think you are today, that’s who you are. If you choose to be a confident person and believe it, that’s your reality. Become whoever you want to be today.
- “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
Realize that every time you go to bed and wake up, you are a newer version of yourself. What happened yesterday is over so you can restart and change your life. It’s not what you did yesterday but what you do today that matters.
- “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there’.”
If you can let go of having to be somewhere else, you can become instantly free. If you are here, enjoy being here. If you aren’t living in the moment you’ll always be stressed.
- “Someone should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we’re dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”
Such a powerful quote. I read this quote every day to remind me that we are all racing the clock. We don’t know how long we’ve got, so do whatever you have always dreamed about today.
- “Money & success don’t change people, they magnify what you’re already doing.”
People are always saying when I get a certain amount of income then I’ll change my ways. If you are an angry person now, when you have money, you’ll be more angry. If you’re a happy person, it’ll make you more happy. Change who you are now or nothing will.
- “Before anyone else in the world believes it, you have to believe it.”
If you don’t believe in what you’re doing, why would anyone else. It all starts with you. Train your mind every day to believe that it’s possible.
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal not a person or objects.”
Most people put their worth and happiness in the hands of other people. In this case they end up depressed and confused on why. Only set up goals that set you up to win.
- “The moment we begin to laugh at our own problems we change chemically.”
We look at our problems the same way every day. It gives us a specific feeling and it makes us stressed and anxious. If we can make ourselves laugh when we think of the problem, our brain starts changing and we look at the problem differently.
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.”
Our brains can’t tell the difference between something we imagine and something we experience. If you see yourself already abundantly you will manifest more of that. If you see yourself broke and in debt you will manifest that reality also. Also feel abundant and it’ll manifest itself.
- “One small positive thought in the morning can change the spirit of your day.”
As soon as you wake up there is a new opportunity to change something. Most people get up, run their automatic negative patterns and it stresses them out. When you wake up you mind is operating at 10.5 wave cycles per second, that’s when the subconscious mind is most impressionable. As soon as you wake think of what you’re grateful for and feel the abundance.
- “Life is happening for you, not to you.”
If you can really realize that life is a great place with endless opportunities, everything changes. People hold onto their victim story and believe the World’s a dark place. Realize life is happening for you and you’ll fill up with joy.
- “Anxiety is the emotion of growth, embrace it.” – Zac Dixon
Anxiety is a programmed reaction to stress and you need stress in your life to evolve. You have two choices when you feel anxious. Let it control you or embrace it. Embrace your fear and take control.
- “Never judge me on my successes, judge me on how many times I fell down and got back up.” – Nelson Mandela
Always judge yourself on how many times you never quit. You can’t be a failure if you never quit. That’s the one thing you have complete control over.
- “In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”
This is everyone’s regret when they reach the end of their life. Always take the chances you get every day because discipline weighs ounces but regret weighs tonnes.
- “Life is nothing but a mirror of your consistent thoughts.”
Whatever you focus on consistently is going to be your reality. If you focus on all the positive things about life every day, your life will be positive. Same will happen with the negative.
- “Life will pay, whatever price you ask of it.”
Most people don’t ask for what they want out of life. They say they want more money but never define how much. You get whatever you ask for. You have a powerful mind that can manifest amazing things, use it.
- “We spend our lives expecting things, people, and events to be just as we want them to be – and when they’re not, we fight and we suffer.”
You need to let go control and realize you can’t control anything external, you can only control what’s between your ears. Most things aren’t going to go exactly how you want them to so only focus on things you can control.
- “The first step to lighten up, to recover from seriousness, is to admit that you have a problem. You have to want to change, to become more easy-going. You have to see that your own uptightness is largely of your own creation – It’s composed of the way you have set up your life and the way you react to it.”
So many people in this would take life so seriously that they cannot enjoy anything. I always tell people that the key to enjoying life is to have a sense of humour. If you can laugh at your problems they have no power of you. The more you laugh in life, the more life laughs with you.
- “Trade your expectations for appreciations.”
We always put stress on ourselves by putting pressure on ourselves to achieve a certain amount by an exact time. When you expect things and it doesn’t happen you feel angry, depressed, sad and pissed off. When you are just looking for things to appreciate, you’re totally fulfilled. Every time you’re expecting something, change the mindset to ‘Appreciate this and my whole world will change.’
- “To hold on is to be serious and uptight. To let go is to lighten up.”
I used to get always caught up in holding onto anger that I felt towards certain people. It got me nowhere and it made me feel heavy throughout the day. It wasn’t until I just let go of all the resentment and anger I felt towards the person that my whole world changed. Close your eyes and visualize the person or situation that you are angry or very serious about. Make the image as funny as possible by making the person have big ears. You can do whatever you want with your mind so change what you associate to the experience and you’ll begin to feel light and free.
- “With practice, you can lighten up your whole life. And when you lighten up, life is a lot more fun.”
I always tell people to practice feeling happy, excited and light. Most people train their mind to feel angry and depressed every day and it’s just a pattern. You can train your mind to do anything, so put the right rituals in place and anything’s possible.
- “The next time you find yourself in an argument, rather than defend your position, see if you can see the other point of view first.”
I get caught in this so much because I know I have to be right. I think at some level we all have a bit of self-righteousness inside but it takes a strong individual to take control and really hear what the other person is saying. Never judge to quick and realize that you don’t have to defend anything.
- “When you understand other positions and points of view, wonderful things begin to happen. First, you often learn something new. You expand your horizons.”
Never define yourself and close the door of learning from someone. I used to have a belief that I wouldn’t listen to someone that I perceived wasn’t as smart as me. I was shutting myself off from learning something that could help me. My new belief is that I can learn from anyone, this changed everything.
- “Almost always, if you are softer, the other person will be softer too. It might not happen right away, but in time, it will.”
If someone starts becoming very strong and angry it’s always important that you meet them at their level and then lead them to become softer. Be a leader.
- “There is often a fine line between success and failure, or winning and losing. And so often, the difference between the two lines is overcoming worry.”
Successful people and failures are very similar. The difference between the two is they both apply themselves but one never quits and the other does. If you can take on the warrior mindset and really believe it’ll work, your worry about it will go away.
- “Don’t listen to your head but to your heart.” – Zachary Dixon
So many people in life listen to their head and that’s what builds worry and stress. Many people go through life not following their heart and there’s a price to pay for that. Your heart is always the right answer. I always tell people, just follow your heart and you’ll end up in the place you want.
- “Being realistic is the most commonly travelled road to mediocrity.”
Most people set goals for themselves that are really small and they hit them. When you talk about your goals you should be getting people to say, ‘that’s impossible.’ You access more of your mind’s capacity if you set big goals and your brain does things you’re unaware of.
- “Making excuses burns zero calories.”
Most people don’t exercise because they have excuses like, ‘I don’t have the time, I have kids or I’m too old.’ If you tell yourself that consistently you’ll believe that excuse. If you are not where you want to be physically with your health, it’s your fault. You can tell people your excuses but that doesn’t change anything, if you want great health, work for it.
- “You miss 100% of the opportunity you don’t take.”
We get opportunities every day and most people don’t take them or see them. How many times in life have you seen an opportunity to meet someone new? To exercise? Or to create that business you’ve always wanted. If you don’t take action on it, you miss the opportunity.
- “80% of success is showing up.”
This is the place that most people don’t get to. When I see people at my seminars I always tell them and honour them because the biggest step is done. The hardest part about going to the gym is getting yourself there.
- “Life is 10% of what happens to me & 90% of how I react to it.”
We can’t control how we look, how tall we are or how athletic we are. 90% of life is how you respond to everything. You can attach any meaning you want anything, you are in control.
- “If you want the island, you need to burn the boats.”
If you want something in life, you must commit to it. So many people say they want something but have a safety blanket waiting for them. If you want something you must do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- “Winning isn’t everything but wanting to win is.”
You should wake up every day with the attitude of winning in life. Going to the gym is a win, telling your partner ‘I love you’ is a win. Always wake up with the mindset of wanting to win.
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
You need to have an action plan on what you need to do each day. This allows you to run your day. If you don’t have a plan, you’ll just be another leaf in the wind.
- “We become what we think about.”
You are who you choose to be. If you think you are an intelligent and thoughtful person, that’s what you’ll act and feel like. If you are thinking you are depressed you will manifest that reality also.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
Many of us get caught up in living by what our family or peers think we should do. If you are in a position you don’t want to be in, change it. Live life on your terms and everything will fall into place.
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.”
Motivation is just a state of mind. Lots of people say it doesn’t last but either does taking a shower or bathing. You should be reinforcing it daily for it to last.
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
Your either in progression or regression. If you aren’t using the courage muscle you will slowly lose it. You can only become a stronger version of yourself by expanding your identity and pushing your comfort levels.
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can’t get more time.”
We get so caught up and stressed about making money that we forget about what’s really important. The time you have is the most important currency there is, so don’t live your life chasing something that isn’t real.
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”
Life is the way it is. Getting what you want is always going to be a challenge so you must focus on improving yourself so you can become better. Realize it’s an uphill climb but it makes you stronger every day.
- “If you want to become successful, find someone who is already getting the result, find out what they’re doing, copy them and you’ll get the same result.”
Once you find out what you want, find someone who is getting the result you want. Find out exactly what they are doing and replicate it yourself.
- “Quality questions create a quality life.”
Thinking is nothing but the process of asking and answering questions. We ask ourselves questions everyday so make sure you are conscious and ask yourself empowering questions. E.g. What am I really grateful for in my life? What am I excited about in my life? What are five things I’m proud of?
- “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
Whoever you are surrounding yourself with is who you become. If you are in relationships that don’t serve you, you will go down with the relationship. Find people that lift you up and cherish those friendships.
- “If you can’t then you must. If you must then you can.”
Most of the time we say we ‘can’t’ do something and if you repeat that you believe it. What if every time you said I can’t that means you must do it, how much would your life change? Realize if you had this mindset, you would have what you wanted.
- “Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to experience.”
Life isn’t about always trying to solve problems. It’s about experience your perception of reality and enjoying the process. You don’t get problems in life you get challenges.
- “The most important thing in life is to enjoy it and be happy. It’s all that matters.”
All you should be doing every day is focusing and doing things that make you happy. It’s the only thing that really matters in life.
- “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”
Life’s all about contribution. If you can live on this earth and contribute something that will live on beyond your death, your life was well worth it.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.”
When people say ‘I just want to find myself’, it’s not real. You can’t find yourself. There won’t be a moment where you realized you have found yourself. Life’s about making yourself better and enjoying the moment of doing. It’s about starting with nothing and ending with everything. You are the creator of your own destiny.
- “Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated.”
Life is actually easy but we make up all these beliefs about ourselves that aren’t real and it holds us back and creates massive problems. No one makes your life hard but you. Be in control of your emotions and everything will become easier.
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.”
Can you remember what happened 4 months ago? You would only remember it if it was unique. We don’t remember our entire life, we just remember the special moments we created.
- “Very little is needed to create a happy life; it is all within you yourself, in your way of thinking.”
People are always looking outside for what they want but everything they want is already within. Think positively and your whole world will change.
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, tragedy for the poor.”
Life just is the way it is. There is no good or bad, right or wrong but it JUST IS. If you can realize that life is like that, stress will reduce massively.
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
It’s not about how long you live but how you lived with the time you had. Some people can live to 25 and have a more rich life than the person whose in their 70s. Live it up every day, we don’t know how long we have.
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. Just remember to never quit, never quit and never quit.”
Everyone in this world makes mistakes and some of us don’t learn from them. You’re going to make many mistakes in your life so own them and learn when they happen. Just remember with your goals and dreams, never give up; EVER.
- “Fear comes from uncertainty; we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better.”
All human beings will feel fearful at times and it’s only when we are in an uncertain situation. If you know yourself at a deep level, you can interpret fear to be positive. If you don’t know yourself, it’ll cripple you.
- “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
We all make mistakes in our lives but it takes a strong person to admit it. Admit it if you are wrong and move on.
- “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
People that want an easy life usually are the ones who are the most stressed. If you are living to your full potential, you have the courage and strength to fight through any challenge.
- “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
Always focus on what your potential is and not other people’s. This is your life so do what you’re truly capable of.
- “Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can float or it can crash, be water my friend.”
Be flexible enough to expand your identity to any form. Don’t identify yourself as one thing. You are many things so act like it.
- “Running water never goes stale, so you have to keep flowing.”
Keep up with your hard work on what your passion is. If you keep practicing everything keeps flowing for you.
- “Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.”
Drive to live life on your terms, not on someone else’s. Focus on exactly why you’re on this planet and never let it go.
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
Always be careful what influence’s you let around you. People that are negative can bring you down with their language, so stay around positive people.
- “Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself.”
We are socially conditioned to believe it’s not okay to be yourself. I’m giving you permission right now to live life on your terms and believe you are worthy. You don’t need to justify being yourself.
- “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.”
The one thing you have uniquely different to everyone else. YOU. No one can be you and you can’t be someone else. Accept who you are and love yourself.
- “You must build a relationship with you if you want a solid relationship with someone else.”
If you don’t have a great relationship with yourself, you have no chance of a relationship with anyone else. Love yourself and they will attract the person you’re wanting.
- “Do what you must and your friends will adjust.”
If you’re wanting to do something for you, JUST DO IT. Your friends will adjust if they really love you. If they don’t, they weren’t your true friends.
- “Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
Always trust and follow your heart. If other people think you are going the wrong way, follow your heart. Your heart knows where to go.
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”
Just wake up every morning and admire the person you are. You have the rest of your life with you, so enjoy every moment. Don’t waste your time wanting to be someone else.
- “Tension is what you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”
If feel tension in your body when you think you should be someone else. When you are a peace with yourself, you are happy being you.
- “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”
Don’t allow small thinkers to have an influence on what you believe. If they call you something don’t buy into it. You can interpret anything to a positive, so take control and never believe the haters.
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is the time to pause and reflect.”
Most of the time people are conditioned to believe the media and the news reports and get caught up in the negativity. If you feel yourself getting angry like everyone else about something you can’t control, pause and reflect right away.
- “You’ve got to dance like there is no one watching.”
Realize that when you dance you feel good because you are moving your body in a certain way and you are feeling free. We worry about what other’s think too much that we never feel free. Let go and dance and you’ll feel a lot more happier.
- “All success starts with self-discipline, it starts with you”
Make sure you build that willpower muscle of self-discipline because that’s what it takes to become successful.
- “There’s no excuse not to be the hardest worker in the room.”
If you want to become successful or achieving greatness you must work as hard as you humanly can. Compare yourself to what you’re capable of.
- “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say why me. Say try me.
Every time life throws something at you, have the mindset to say try me instead of why me. They are two different worlds.
- “You can have results or excuses. You can’t have both.”
Take your pick on what you want more. Excuses don’t give you anything but regret. Take the long road my friend.
- “It’s not about how many breaths you take, it’s about how many moments took your breath away.”
Life is all about the times that’s take your breath away. The times where you are grateful and overwhelmed about how beautiful life is. There are many moments like this, they’re everywhere.
- “My day starts and ends in gratitude.”
It is so important that we start our day feeling grateful for life so it will breathe out throughout the day. It’s also important to feel grateful just before you go to bed to teach you subconscious mind, that you’re abundant.
- “You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts.”
Whatever you consistently see inside your own head will end up being your reality. If you want a certain car, house or partner. Feel like you already have it in your life and it’ll attract to you. You are painting the pictures inside your own head.
- “If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate you absence.”
If people around you aren’t giving you respect and appreciation, that’s a sign to leave. When you leave they will always come back wanting you back.
- “Happiness often sneaks through the door you did not think was open.”
We tend to forget that we can feel happiness right now. We feel it in little spells not realizing we are doing it. Just remember times in your past you felt happy and you’ll start feeling it.
- “I am thankful to all those people who said ‘no’ to me. It’s because of you I did it myself.”
In life you can’t wait for someone to do it for you. You develop self-esteem when you do things yourself and you have pride because of it. People will never be as committed as you are for you dreams, so take action yourself.
- “The tongue has no bones, but it’s strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.”
Sometimes when we feel anger towards somebody we say things we can’t take back. You must always respect each other enough to reduce the anger and say what you mean in a positive quiet way. Words can break people’s hearts.
- “You must act, things don’t come.”
We must act on our dreams and not hope all falls together. Life isn’t designed like that. We must focus on what we want and apply actions to achieve that outcome.
- “You don’t attract what you want, you attract who you are.”
Whatever kind of person you are, you are attracting. If you are a happy person you’ll attract more happy people. If you are sad, you’ll attract sad people.
- “How people treat you is your karma, how you react is yours.”
You are the controller of how you respond to situations. If you can be conscious of situations, you will have the ultimate power in life.
- “Sunny days wouldn’t be special if it wasn’t for rain, joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.”
Realize that feeling down sometime it’s very natural and good for you. If you were happy all the time, it would get old. It’s good to have a healthy balance.
- “I try to learn from the past, I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.”
Realize that the future is now. If you keep focusing on the future it’s always ahead of you. Realize this moment creates the future. The future is now.
- “Life’s about growing and giving every day.”